Bike MTB Helmet with Magnetic Buckle
- Light helmet construction with highest impact strength due to inseparably connected EPS inner and polycarbonate outer shell.
- Germany Fidlock Magnetic Buckle.Firmly lock it in with a one hand. more convenient and faster.
- Large(22.8-24.4in)|(58-62cm). Medium (21.2-22.8in)|(54-58cm).
30 in stock
Tontron Adult Bike MTB Helmet with Magnetic BuckleIf you have ever felt the need to go hit some of the most challenging MTB trails, Tontron is there for you. Our mountain biking helmet strikes a perfect balance between aerodynamic design and style.
- Helmet weight: 290g (10.23 oz)
- Cleaning your Tontron helmet is a breeze, with removable inner pads to make it easier in between your outdoor adventures.
- High quality construction outside and in with the highest and best impact strength due to a connected EPS inner and polycarbonate outer shell that are sure to last for years.
- The Fidlock Magnetic Buckle system. Made in Germany with signature German quality.
- The exterior has a 20 vent system for improved aerodynamics and quick cooling. The visor also provides great sun protection for long rides on beautiful days.
- The Adjustment dial at the back of the helmet provides a fit for different head shapes and sizes.
In the design and manufacturing process, designers pay attention to the edge smoothing.
effectively avoid sharp edges.
- When wearing helmets, hands and skin will not be scratched.
- In case of collision, the neck and shoulder will not be scratched.
The internal protective pads prevent bacteria and odors from growing when sweating.
- The pad is skin tested and has excellent skin tolerance.
- The pads can be easily removed and cleaned with water.
Magnetic buckle imported from Germany.
Lock it in with a one hand fastener and more convenient.
Easy lock and lock firmly.
Helmet Test Lab
Helmet is designed to absorb impact by partially distributing the shock or by damaging its essential components.Activities at at height and in high speeh prevent a risk of serious head injury.Wearing a helmet can significantly reduce this risk.