Whitewater Kayak Helmet With GoPro Mount Plate
9 in stock
Tontron Watersports Helmet With GoPro Mount Plate
When you charging hard down the whitewater rivers or explore the rivers in the woods, have you ever encountered the scenery along the way or a wonderful moment you want to record, but it's too late to record. If you have, Tontron water sports helmet with GoPro Mount Plate can help you record these beauties more easily. It can not only protect your head, but also be firmly installed on GoPro or camera to let you record every beautiful river trip.
Let's go and start the river trip with it.
Tontron Water Sports Helmet With Camera Mount Plate
- ABS outer shell for impact protection and quick dry soft EVA absorption liner.Meets CE EN 1385 water sports safety standard.
- Integrated camera mount adapter for camera Hero 1 2 3 3+ 4 5 Session Yi Sjcam Cameras.
- Ear protectors prevent ears from scratch and don’t affect hearing.Removable ear protection pads is suitable for more usage needs.
- 11 Air-vents system for breathing.vents in the front to draw fresh air in while sweat moisture is pulled out the back. Keep your head cool on hot days.
- The rivets of Tontron water helmets are made of stainless steel, which has been tested by salt spray. It will not rust or fall off when exposed to water.
- Adjustable back of head dial.Large(21.7-24.0in)|(55-61cm). Medium (20.9-23.2in)|(53-59cm). Small(20.1-22.0in)|(51-56cm).Helmet weight:413g.
- The shell is pierced by vents that allow ventilation.
- Waterproof and quick dry soft EVA liner.
- Protection cushion in adjuster.
- Buoyancy. after conditioning for water immersion.the helmet float to the surface.
Retention Strap System & Adjuster
- Retention strap system tested by the method described in 7.7(Whitewater 1385 Standard). the maximum dynamic extension do not exceed 25 mm.
- Adjuster is equipped,to provide minor adjustment for different head size.
Helmet Test Lab
- Impact energy attenuation test. Helmet is designed to absorb impact by partially distributing the shock or by damaging its essential components.Activities at at height and in high speeh prevent a risk of serious head injury.Wearing a helmet can significantly reduce this risk.