9_Tontron® ipoob whitewater sports helmet
- ● Equipped with reinforced ABS shell & quick dry comfortable EVA absorption liner.
- ● Meets CE EN 1385 whitewater sports safety standard.Suitable for kayaking,rafting,SUP,surfing,canyoning...
- ● X-Large(23.6-24.4in)|(60-62cm).Large(22.8-23.6in)|(58-60cm). Medium (22.0-23.6in)|(56-58cm). Small(21.3-22.0in)|(54-56cm).
ipood Water Sports Helmet
- ABS outer shell for maximum protection and EVA lining for proper absorbing impact energy technology. Meets CE EN 1385 water sports safety standards.
- Comfortable, waterproof and quick dry EVA liner.
- Ventilation designed for improved airflow.
- The helmets equipped with adjustable back of head closure system,to provide minor adjustment for different head size.
- Helmets are structurally designed with metal rivets and long-lasting components tested by salt water spray.
ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is a plastic used for its versatility in making keyboards, luggage cases, and other types of impact-resistant products. It is reasonably strong at high and low temperatures. It is strong and rigid even when it is used heavily. For these reasons, it is commonly used for all types of helmets across a wide range of sports and is a go-to for ipoob for maximum safety and usability.
What is EVA?
EVA (Ethylene-vinyl acetate) is a foam that is ideal for making helmets more impact resistant and can provide bouyancy so that the paddling helmet is easy to retrieve.
11 Air-vents system for breathing.vents in the front to draw fresh air in while sweat moisture is pulled out the back. Keep your head cool on hot days.
Size Adjustment DialDial is designed with a large-size gripable pattern to increase ergonomic comfort and ease of use.
Dial Protective CushionAll Tontron watersport helmets have a protective cushioning as a part of the design to relieve stress and strain on the back of the head and neck.
Chin Protective PadA standard on Tontrons paddling helmets is protective chin padding meant to relieve strain on the chin and jaw when dropping into rough water.
StrapA Y-Strap design (17mm) which is an ideal design for stabilizing the helmet from rocking to far forward or backward. A Retention strap system can also withstand abrasive wear and tear and is waterproof per 7.7(Whitewater CE 1385 Standard).
How to measure?
To determine the correct helmet size, wrap a measure tape around your head, keeping the tape just above the ears and level front to back.
This should be the widest part of your head.
Opting for this helmet is the optimal choice if you seek both head protection and a stylish water sports helmet.
Click "Add to Cart" above to purchase yours today!
- Name:Tontron® ipoob whitewater sports helmet
- Weight:410g | 0.9lb
- Size:X-Large(23.6-24.4in)|(60-62cm).Large(22.8-23.6in)|(58-60cm). Medium (22.0-22.8in)|(56-58cm). Small(21.3-22.0in)|(54-56cm).
suitable for:kayaking,rafting,paddling,surfing,kiteboarding, wakeboarding, sailing,water skiing,surf foil...