2# Hiking Climbing Caving Work Helmet
- Shell Material: ABS
- Impact Foam: EPS
- Standard: CE12492
- Large(21.6-23.6in)|(55-60cm). Small(19.3-21.6in)|(49-55cm).
- Weight: 370 grams
28 in stock
Tontron Hiking Climbing Caving Work Helmet
When we are climbing, it is inevitable that small stones will fall down, which will show the importance of safety helmets, so it is very necessary to buy safety helmets.
Whether you are experiencing outdoor climbing for the first time or an old ice / rock climber, wearing a helmet is a very correct and necessary decision. Sometimes wearing a helmet can be a matter of life or death.
About this item
Shell Material: ABS
Impact Foam: EPS
Ventilation: 6 vents
Weight: 370 grams
Standard: CE12492 climbing helmet
Sideways Vent Holes
- Reduce small stone into the head from the front.
- Sideways vent holes for breathing .
EPS inner shell
- High-density EPS inner shell to provide more protection.
- Headlamp buckles are suitable for universal headlamp assembly.
Impact energy attenuation test
The helmet is made to absorb the energy of a blow by partial destruction or damage to the shell and the harness,
and even though such damage may not be readily apparent,any helmet subjected to severe impact should be replaced.