1_Tontron® Whitewater Paddling Helmet
- ● ABS hard shell, quick dry comfortable EVA liner & ear protector.
- ● Meets CE EN 1385 whitewater sports safety standard.Suitable for kayaking,rafting,SUP,surfing,canyoning...
- ● X-Large(23.6-24.4in)|(60-62cm).Large(22.8-23.6in)|(58-60cm). Medium (22.0-23.6in)|(56-58cm). Small(21.3-22.0in)|(54-56cm).
Whether you like to charge hard down the whitewater rivers or simply want to explore the rivers in the woods, Tontron Watersports Helmet adds a line of defense between you and chance sharp rocks or fallen logs. This includes a kayak helmet, rafting helmet, or a whitewater helmet.
Water sports helmets are used by professionals and amateurs as a safety precaution. During a rafting trip, it is possible at any time that they can hit a rock or whitewater that can suddenly thrust anyone into the water. At any point in the river there may be an unexpected rock or tree that someone could hit their head on. It is important to wear a professional helmet at all times during these activities.
Let's go and start the river trip.
Tontron® Whitewater TC-WH01 Paddling Helmet
- ABS outer shell protection,EVA for added comfort.Meets CE EN 1385 water sports safety standard.
- Ear protectors l provide necessary protection and cushioning of ears and won’t obstruct hearing. Removable ear protection pads also provide extra versatility.
- Stainless Steel Rivets are standard for Tontron paddling helmets, to reduce rust exposure to salt water.
- Adjustable back of head dial.X-Large(23.6-24.4in)|(60-62cm).Large(22.8-23.6in)|(58-60cm). Medium (22.0-23.6in)|(56-58cm). Small(21.3-22.0in)|(54-56cm)..Helmet weight:413g.
ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is a plastic used for its versatility in making keyboards, luggage cases, and other types of impact-resistant products. It is reasonably strong at high and low temperatures. It is strong and rigid even when it is used heavily. For these reasons, it is commonly used for all types of helmets across a wide range of sports and is a go-to for Tontron for maximum safety and usability.
What is EVA?
EVA (Ethylene-vinyl acetate) is a foam that is ideal for making helmets more impact resistant and can provide bouyancy so that the paddling helmet is easy to retrieve.
A visor that is ideal for extra protection from the sun, rain and excessive white water. This visor can easily attach to your paddle helmet. With a Tontron visor, your vison is clear no matter the weather and water.
11 Air-vent system for quick cooling on hot days and long journeys. Venting from the front to the back helps to keep you going without unecessary adjustments or needing to remove the helmet unecessarily.
Size Adjustment DialDial is designed with a large-size gripable pattern to increase ergonomic comfort and ease of use.
Dial Protective CushionAll Tontron watersport helmets have a protective cushioning as a part of the design to relieve stress and strain on the back of the head and neck.
Chin protective padA standard on Tontrons paddling helmets is protective chin padding meant to relieve strain on the chin and jaw when dropping into rough water.
StrapA Y-Strap design (17mm) which is an ideal design for stabilizing the helmet from rocking to far forward or backward. A Retention strap system can also withstand abrasive wear and tear and is waterproof per 7.7(Whitewater CE 1385 Standard).
How to measure?
To determine the correct helmet size, wrap a measure tape around your head, keeping the tape just above the ears and level front to back.
This should be the widest part of your head.
Opting for this helmet is the optimal choice if you seek both head protection and a stylish water sports helmet.
Click "Add to Cart" above to purchase yours today!
- Name:Tontron Whitewater Paddling Helmet
- Weight:413g | 0.9lb
- Size:X-Large(23.6-24.4in)|(60-62cm).Large(22.8-23.6in)|(58-60cm). Medium (22.0-22.8in)|(56-58cm). Small(21.3-22.0in)|(54-56cm).
suitable for:kayaking,rafting,paddling,surfing,kiteboarding, wakeboarding, sailing,water skiing,surf foil...